I have started packing up the old studio ready to start making the move to the new one.  It's been a really useful exercise as I've been able to sort through everything and throw away a good deal of unwanted and broken stuff.  This means that I should be arriving at the new studio in a fairly slimmed down version of the old Angrydad.  This I hope is a good thing.  Perhaps I might be able to find things more easily and save time and temper - who knows? Perhaps the new Angrydad will have his mental health affected so much that it "could" affect how I paint.  You never know.  All I know now is that I own way more paintbrushes than I ever thought I did - where have they come from?  do they mate?  I don't remember buying so many: how did they get here?  Oh well, I'd better get on.  Those brushes are not going to pack themselves!

Comments